- customwatch.com ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
- What are the payment options which Custom Watch provides me?
- At Custom Watch you can shop with any of the following options
- On our website:
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Cards.
- Debit card for more than 50 banks.
- Credit Card EMIs(with such banks that participate as on the date of transaction)
- We currently support Net banking for all major banks like ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI, Axis etc.
- Interest free EMI loan from Bajaj Finance Limited
- Custom Watch Gift Cards and Vouchers
At the time of delivery:
- Card on delivery with option to convert your payment into EMI for Credit Cards issued by such banks that participate as on the date of transaction.
- Cash on delivery for orders up to Rs. 25,000/- (to a select set of pin codes)
- Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
- We offer Cash on Delivery for orders up to Rs. 25000 (to a select set of pin codes)
We also offer the option of paying via a credit/debit card at the time of delivery. Visa, American Express and MasterCard are accepted. If you are opting for this payment option, please ensure that you have the right card with you at the time of delivery. When you pay via Credit Card on delivery – you have the option to convert your payment into EMI. This option is available for Credit Cards issued by such banks that participate as on the date of transaction.
- How do I buy an Custom Watch product on EMI?
- You can buy an Custom Watch product with EMIs using the following two options:
- EMI on Credit Cards.
- No Cost Financing by Bajaj Finance Limited.Depending on the scheme opted by the customer, the interest may be partly/completely borne by Custom Watch and any other processing fees shall be completely borne by the customer.
- What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
- For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / online authorization code (“OAC”).
- For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your password/IPIN handy.
- Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
- Shopping with Custom Watch is completely safe. Transactions with Custom Watch are via the industry leading payment gateways, which are VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The Payment gateways are compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
- Does Custom Watch.com store my card or account information?
- Custom Watch.com does not collect or store your account information at all.
- Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
- The Custom Watch team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone. The only time when you may be asked for your 16 digit card number is if you apply for a loan with Bajaj Finance Limited.
- How will transactions on Custom Watch appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
- All transactions on Custom Watch.com will be under the heading of Custom Watch Home Decor Solutions Pvt Ltd on your Credit Card / Bank statements.
- However please note that in cases where customers expect orders to be delivered after a long delay (which is communicated to Custom Watch), we will need the customers to pay in advance (using other payment options) for the said order.
Notice: compact(): Undefined variable: limits in /home/customwatch/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 853
Notice: compact(): Undefined variable: groupby in /home/customwatch/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 853